Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi i recently bought an ipod touch 5th generation from a friend of mine i successfully restored it but when i tried to set it up it says that it is linked to an apple id already. my friend moved and i have no way to contact her how can i fix this?plz help

hello i recently bought an ipod 5g from a friend i had just met, I took the ipod home and factory reset it, but when i try to sign in is says i have to sign into the account that was used to set it up. i have no way to contact her because she moved to arizona to live with her grandparents . i have no way to get the email or password i need help.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone please.!!!!!!!!!!

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Oct 1, 2013 2:48 AM

1 reply

Hi i recently bought an ipod touch 5th generation from a friend of mine i successfully restored it but when i tried to set it up it says that it is linked to an apple id already. my friend moved and i have no way to contact her how can i fix this?plz help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.