Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm trying to fix issue 8003, and according to the troubleshooting, there should be a way to run diagnostics in iTunes, apparently under the help menu. However, with the most recent update, there is nothing of the sort there, only a search box.

Where is that diagnostic? I have three songs that refuse to download when I just downloaded all of my music from the cloud 7500 plus songs. Help, please.

iOS 7

Posted on Oct 1, 2013 6:51 AM

There are no replies.

I'm trying to fix issue 8003, and according to the troubleshooting, there should be a way to run diagnostics in iTunes, apparently under the help menu. However, with the most recent update, there is nothing of the sort there, only a search box.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.