Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I restore or bring back an account which has been removed from find my iPhone account?

How can I restore or bring back an account that has been remove in find my iphone?

MacBook Pro (13-inch Early 2011), iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 1, 2013 7:26 AM

2 replies

Jul 5, 2015 4:18 PM in response to vikoycm

Bump!

I have more than one iphone with the same name due to new purchases restored from icloud, and additionally giving one away to my dad.

My phone is lost (maybe pick-pocketed, with the time of last messages confirmed I have run out of explanations), and to remove clutter, I go rid of what appeared to be additional phones registered that were identified by different names, using the remove from account feature under the Find My Phone tab.

But just to cause further cognitive dissonance, under settings the phones are all still listed as being used with the latest iOS and icloud. But unfortunately NONE of these profile pages offers any options like restoring location services, etc, and why wouldn't settings still them if there weren't settings I could change on them?

To make matters worse, I got into this mess because the phone in question appeared OFFLINE, despite my knowing for a fact that find my phone and icloud services were engaged, passwords up-to-date etc. Not only that, but the new "send apple my last location before loosing power" option was also turned on, and nonetheless the map shows NONE of my devices as active nor does it show the last location of that phone.

How can I restore or bring back an account which has been removed from find my iPhone account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.