Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot make my Outlook 2010 calendar/tasks/contacts sync with the calendar on my iPhone 5, I cannot make my Outlook 2010 calendar sync with the calendar on my iPhone 5

I have wasted so many hours trying to make this work and researching Apple support. Nothing works so I am hoping to get an answer here.

First of all, here is what I am using:

• Windows 7 32 bit
  • Outlook 2010
  • iPhone 5 and iPad 3
  • iOS 7.0.2 on both devices

I have downloaded the iCloud app for my Windows computer and checked that it sync my contacts, calendar, and tasks. I have enabled iCloud on my phone for contacts, calendars and tasks. I have not been able to get anything to sync. My iCloud calendar appears in Outlook but everything is grayed out. I see the iCloud reminders under my tasks tab but there is nothing listed.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled iCloud on my Windows computer. I have turned off the calendars, tasks, and contacts sync under iCloud on my phone and turned them back on - nothing. I have restarted my computer and iPhone - nothing. Same results with my iPad - nothing.

Additionally, I have gmail as my personal email; also am forced to use Good for Enterprise for my work email.

I am at my wits end. I finally ended up syncing today with the USB cable via iTunes but the whole point behind iCloud is to be able to sync wirelessly.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 1, 2013 8:18 AM

There are no replies.

I cannot make my Outlook 2010 calendar/tasks/contacts sync with the calendar on my iPhone 5, I cannot make my Outlook 2010 calendar sync with the calendar on my iPhone 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.