Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to know if my MacBookPro can be find with the app "Seach" on my iPhone

iPad 2, iOS 5

Posted on Oct 1, 2013 12:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2013 12:35 PM

Do you mean can you use the Find My iPhone app on an iOS device can be used to see the location of your MacBook Pro?

If you have the find my mac setting enabled on your MBP (requires an iCloud account be active on it) then yes. The find my iPhone app should show all your devices - all the devices you have your iCloud account installed on and with find my device enabled. So not just mobile devices, but also all computers linked to your iCloud account.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2013 12:35 PM in response to Nelson Rolanso

Do you mean can you use the Find My iPhone app on an iOS device can be used to see the location of your MacBook Pro?

If you have the find my mac setting enabled on your MBP (requires an iCloud account be active on it) then yes. The find my iPhone app should show all your devices - all the devices you have your iCloud account installed on and with find my device enabled. So not just mobile devices, but also all computers linked to your iCloud account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.