Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

imported cd not showing in itunes match

Hi,

I imported a BBC audio CD (ISBN 9780563524496) using Itunes on a Toshiba Laptop. I then used iTunes Match. It went to my iPad, but doesn't appear within iTunes on my Lenovo Ideapad.

I cannot deduce why; can anyone help me?

Please advise,

Richard

Posted on Oct 1, 2013 2:53 PM

1 reply

Oct 3, 2013 1:40 PM in response to ConnietheCoton

Hey ConnietheCoton,

Thanks for the question. The following article provides information if some songs are missing from iTunes Match:

iTunes Store: Troubleshooting iTunes Match

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4054

Check to see the iCloud status of your songs. Choose View > View Options and enable "iCloud Status". iCloud status will help you to determine whether or not a song was purchased from the iTunes Store, matched, uploaded, or ineligible for upload.

[…]

- If a song contains DRM and is no longer available on the iTunes Store for purchase, the song is uploaded to iCloud and made available for download in protected DRM format. You will be required to authorize your computer or device for playback.

- A song will not be uploaded to iCloud if the song contains DRM, was purchased using a different Apple ID, and could not be matched.

[…]

- Songs encoded as MP3 or AAC that do not meet certain quality criteria will not be matched or uploaded to iCloud.

- Song files over 200 MB will not be uploaded to iCloud.

Thanks,

Matt M.

imported cd not showing in itunes match

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.