1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 28, 2006 4:37 PM by btabz
slimebug77 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
My ipod is permanently frozen, but the screen lock isnt on. It has had a couple of other problems too so i want to send it back to be fixed or replaced. I just dont know where to send it or how to. please help me!

ipod nano, Windows 2000
  • 1. Re: How do i send back my ipod to be fixed or replaced for free?
    btabz Level 7 Level 7 (26,635 points)
    Have you tried resetting your iPod?

    Your iPod doesn't need service just because it is frozen...
    You need to reset your iPod by holding down Menu+Select for 6-10 seconds. See this for more information...
    Reset iPod

    It may take multiple attempts. If the iPod still won't reset, try the "tips" in the above article.

    What else is wrong with your iPod?

    Here is the page to request service, but what is going wrong? You may be able to fix your iPod...
    iPod Service