Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't change my security questions? No email sent and dead rescue email address?

Hello,

So I recently forgot all the answers to my security questions and to make matters worse, I tried going to the 'password and security section' to send a link to my 'rescue' email address. Unfortunately, I went to that rescue email address to be notified by Microsoft that someone may be using my account, so I changed the password to it and now I can login. But I see no link to reset my security questions even though I pressed the send button several times.

My account is now locked and I don't know what to do :( please help me!

I want to change my rescue address too, but since I forgot my security answers - I think I'm doomed.

iPad 2

Posted on Oct 1, 2013 5:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2013 5:59 PM

You need to contact Apple. Click here, phone them, and ask for the Account Security team, or fill out and submit this form.

(90362)

2 replies

I can't change my security questions? No email sent and dead rescue email address?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.