Try forgetting the network and restarting your iPad. Type your password in again. I was having problems with my mini wifi, it always asked for a password and wouldn't work once typed in. I turned it off and took the sim out and then put it back in and restarted. I still periodically have this problem but if I do this it works!
Where did you get stuck?
1. Settings>General>Software Update
2. Download software
3. Agree to Terms and Conditions
4. Select "Install"
5. Verifying update
6. Apple Logo + progress bar
7. Black screen
8. Apple Logo
9. Apple Logo + progress bar
10. Apple Logo
11. Hello screen in multi-language
12. Black screen
13. Slide to setup
14. Update completed
15. Tap "Continue"
16. Choose a Wi-Fi Network
17. Update iCloud; enter iCloud password
18. Set iCloud Keychain Password
19. Select "Don't Add Passcode"
20. Welcome to iPad (Get Started)
21. Home Screen
Hi ,since i updated to IOS 7.3 i have three problems, First the sound for video and musiqu is dispered for my Iphone only i have to use my headphone .Secondly , all my musiqe is gona and finally i can not use USB in my computer it got message that the problem with your apple device and softwere.....anyone can help me on that????