Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can iPhoto share a stream with iOS7?

hi

I have created a shared photostream on an iOS7 phone, and allowed family members to post photos to it, but I can't seem to get the photos to synch with iPhoto on my Mac, is this even possible?

I can post photos in iPhoto on my Mac to this shared stream and we can see those photos on the iOS7 device, but doesn't look like it works going from the iOS to the Mac

thanks

nick

Posted on Oct 1, 2013 8:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2013 8:36 PM

Having other post photos to a shared PhotoStream is currently only available on IOS 7 and the PC - I woudll expect a Mac iPhoto release that supprotes it soon (just a guess)

What software versions do I need to be able view and share videos, and contribute to other people's shared streams?

• iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 7.0 or later
  • PC with Windows 7 or later and the iCloud Control Panel 3.0 or later
  • AppleTV (second generation) with Apple TV Software Update 6.0 or later

If the owner of the shared stream has turned on the Public Website option and shares the link with you, you will be able to view videos and see photos and video added by all contributors from any up-to-date browser.

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4379?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

LN

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2013 8:36 PM in response to nick baccante

Having other post photos to a shared PhotoStream is currently only available on IOS 7 and the PC - I woudll expect a Mac iPhoto release that supprotes it soon (just a guess)

What software versions do I need to be able view and share videos, and contribute to other people's shared streams?

• iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 7.0 or later
  • PC with Windows 7 or later and the iCloud Control Panel 3.0 or later
  • AppleTV (second generation) with Apple TV Software Update 6.0 or later

If the owner of the shared stream has turned on the Public Website option and shares the link with you, you will be able to view videos and see photos and video added by all contributors from any up-to-date browser.

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4379?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

LN

Can iPhoto share a stream with iOS7?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.