Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Gamepad Issues w/ Macbook Pro OS X 10.8 (GTA: San Andreas) Any Recommendations?

I first attempted to use the Xbox 360 controller from gamestop to play the GTA: San Andreas game from the App Store. Just so you know I'm using the late 2012 Macbook Pro w/ Retina running Mountain Lion 10.8. Although the controller worked, some of the buttons were not being recognized and the camera kept spinning. I read online that many people were having issues with the xbox controller so I returned it for a Logitech F310 Gamepad Controller. Once again the game recognizes the pad but not all the buttons are being recognized and the camera is continuously spinning without hope of controlling it using the joysticks. I am just wondering if anyone else has had gamepad issues with games, San Andreas in particular. It is one of the highest game downloads on the app store so I am hoping one of you who has played it had success in using the gamepad since I am a novice to using the keyboard for PC games. Not sure if this is the right place to be asking this but I would suggest any advice or suggestions on the matter, thanks!

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Oct 1, 2013 11:02 PM

There are no replies.

Gamepad Issues w/ Macbook Pro OS X 10.8 (GTA: San Andreas) Any Recommendations?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.