Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cant download anything ... says apple id has not been used with the iTunes store

cant download anything ... says apple id has not been used with the iTunes store ... what do i do ... i've got the confermation mail

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Oct 2, 2013 2:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2013 3:14 AM

Have you verified the account e.g. by clicking on the 'verify now' link in it ? You should also be able to verify it by logging into it on http://appleid.apple.com

If it's an existing account then you might also find this page useful : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2589

13 replies

Dec 4, 2013 12:11 PM in response to shafit.kazi

I had the same issue. I went into my phone settings -> Itunes & App Store -> finger tapped my apple id -> and tapped sign out. After signing out, I went back to App store, selected the app I was trying to download, and it magically worked. NOTE: I did not sign back in again in the phone settings. I went straight to App store after signing out in the phone settings.

Feb 13, 2014 9:41 PM in response to shafit.kazi

Hey......,I have got the solution......

Use your Apple ID with the iTunes Store

1. Open the latest version of iTunes.
  2. Choose Store > Sign In.
  3. Enter your Apple ID and password and click Sign In.
  4. Click Review when asked to review your information.
  5. Enter your billing information.
  6. Click Continue after you enter your credit card and billing information. You can remove or edit your credit card information at any time. Learn more about updating your iTunes Store account information.

Use your Apple ID with the Mac App Store

1. Open the Mac App Store.

Use your Apple ID with the iBooks Store

1. Open iBooks.

Note: iBooks for Mac requires OS X Mavericks v10.9 or later.

Thank you..

cant download anything ... says apple id has not been used with the iTunes store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.