Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i go from 64gb to 32 gb iPhone, my iPhone 5 was stolen

My phone was stolen yesterday. Its gone. icloud did not work for my iphone even though it was downloaded.

my stolen iphone iphone 5 64gb i did back it up on my computer.

I ordered iphone 5s 32 gb. How do I delete apps that I do not use to decrease space?

iPhone 5, iOS 6, frozen touch screen,

Posted on Oct 2, 2013 7:30 AM

5 replies

Oct 2, 2013 7:37 AM in response to Irma J

First off, you are not going to be able to restore your backup to the new phone, simply because of space. Once you activate the phone, you will have to set it up as new, and then sync your content back to the phone through iTunes. You can make changes to what data you want to sync from there, including the amount of music and the number of apps you want on the new phone. Those two content types are what take up the most room on the device.

Oct 2, 2013 11:08 AM in response to Irma J

You're welcome. To help support what paulcb said, I made the assumption that since you were wondering about the larger phone, you might have been right at the edge of having a full phone. But, as he stated, if your phone had significant room then you could still restore to backup. I have a 32GB phone, but have 16.4GB of free space. I am seriously considering the 5S, but will still purchase the 32GB.

How do i go from 64gb to 32 gb iPhone, my iPhone 5 was stolen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.