Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Suddenly iPad mini iOS 7 iCloud and Verizon email fails to SEND Oct 1-2, 2013. How do I fix it?

iOS 7 was working iPad mini. Oct 1-2, 2013 iPad mini email continually FAILS. Oct 1 said go Settings, enter Password, but no fix. Plus Storage Plan says Loading continually without loading. Frustrating since using PC Windows 7 Outlook 2013 (incompatible with iCloud) plus Apple iPad mini to Send/Receive iCloud email and our Verizon email. Prior to iOS 7 iPad download, email worked fine for iCloud and Verizon, but now FAILS totally. Any Auto-Fix?

iPad, iOS 7.0.2, iPadmini 16GB Verizon 4G LTEhotspot

Posted on Oct 2, 2013 9:21 AM

3 replies

Oct 3, 2013 8:14 AM in response to Community User

10/2/13 FOUND INTERIM SOLUTION:

In Settings, I DELETED my iPad mini Email Accounts (iCloud and Verizon)

Then RE-ENTERED both Email Accounts (like new)

That SOLVED my problem.

10/2/13 iPad mini Email resumed working OK (Sending/Receiving iCloud and Verizon emails).

Figure, if this is intermittent glitch with iOS 7.0.2 on iPad Mini, I will have to keep DELETING and RE-ENTERING Email Accounts each time Email FAILS ... until Apple creates a permanent fix.

Apparently once installed iOS 7.0 and required 7.0.2 there's no way to Go Back to former versions of software

Suddenly iPad mini iOS 7 iCloud and Verizon email fails to SEND Oct 1-2, 2013. How do I fix it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.