Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 4 poor network service and battery after iso 7 update..!!

Is anyone else experiencing problems with a weak network signal and heavy battery use after installing iso 7?

My phone is next to useless after installing this update, my phone is now always searching for a signal with a very weak signal at best. l have restored the phone several times and also contacted my service provider who has done everything they can to resolve this problem but still no improvement. They also mentioned this new iso 7 update has affected numerous iphones using various networks..!!

The battery life is also dreadful since updating iso 7, l have have turned off everything not required but again it is still dreadful.

Apple is passing the buck as my phone is out of warrenty, they also mentioned l didn't have to update the iphone and no one put a gun to my head. l won't pay them £130.00 to repair something they have broken on principle alone, l would rather junk the phone and buy a Samsung.

l would not mind normally but this is the 2nd time one of there updates has broken/screwed my phone...stay away from iso 7 as there are obvious problems on many levels and a simple Google search will open your eyes. Apple you should be ashamed!!!!

iPhone 4, iOS 7

Posted on Oct 2, 2013 10:22 AM

There are no replies.

Iphone 4 poor network service and battery after iso 7 update..!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.