Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV Gen 3 - Unable to connect to itunes store after update 6.0, Apple TV Gen 3 - Unable to connect to itunes store after update 6.0

Updated my 3rd gen apple TV and now no matter what we can't connect to the iTunes store. I put in my username and password and it doesn't work, I've tried restoring it to factory settings, tried resetting password, restarting router, etc. I can log into iTunes from my phone and computer, but not the apple tv. I've verified it has a connection to the internet, as I'm able to pull data, I just can't connect to the iTunes store. Model number is MD199LL/A. The error says "Unable to connect to iTunes store." Please assist.

Apple TV, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 2, 2013 12:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2013 12:13 PM

Welcome to the Apple community.

The iCloud System Status page currently indicates that there is a problem with the iTunes store for a small number of users.

3 replies

Apple TV Gen 3 - Unable to connect to itunes store after update 6.0, Apple TV Gen 3 - Unable to connect to itunes store after update 6.0

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.