Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

downgrade iOS 7

I ask Apple opportunity to consider a question for wishing to return on ios 6.1.4d

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 2, 2013 1:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2013 1:08 PM

Apple is not here

This is a user to user forum

All we can say is that Apple has never approved a method to downgrade iOS

I see no chance of them changing that now

Allan

15 replies

Oct 3, 2013 9:24 PM in response to romanVS

Уважаемые представителт компании Apple вы читаете этот форум или это профонация и вам все равно на мнение ваших клиентов? из вашей компании после моего обращения в сервисный центр так никто и не связался.

Mar 9, 2014 7:36 AM in response to romanVS

I got your message on my email . I'm surprised you responded since the apple police deleted my message as inflammatory and inappropriate . (Paraphrasing) I am even blocked from viewing the full conversation . I was so frustrated when I wrote my comment and have since upgraded to the iPhone 5s and my battery doesn't die anymore at 22%. However , I still feel the same way you do!! No longer a die hard fan and still dislike the new design. I have learned to work with it and am very disappointed at apples non response of its most loyal customers. I won't say more for fear they will remove this post as well. Everyday I get closer to what used to be unthinkable ... Changing !! Thanks for your reply.

B4lorenza

downgrade iOS 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.