Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod is skipping all the songs on certain albums by certain bands.

There are a couple of albums on my iPod where I'll try to play it and it'll just skip each song then go back to the menu as if I finished the last track. I'll try to play Song 1, then it'll stay for a second, skip to Song 2, stay for a second, skip to Song 3, and it'll do this all the way to the end. The songs play totally fine on my iTunes. I can't figure out for the life of me what the heck is going on here. I've tried deleting the songs off my iPod and then putting them back on, but that didn't work. I'm not real sure what to do now. Is there some sort of setting I can fiddle with in the song file's preferences tab or something? It's only three bands that are doing this: Atheist, Aeon, and Wulfgar, and some albums of theirs will play fine and others won't. There are even some songs that won't play while others on the same album will. Like Atheist: I tried one album of theirs, and it skipped the first song but played the second one no problem. Any help would be much appreciated.

iPod nano, iOS 1.x

Posted on Oct 2, 2013 1:16 PM

1 reply

iPod is skipping all the songs on certain albums by certain bands.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.