Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to get my iphone out of disabled mode. my daughter kept pressing passcodes and now im lock out.can someone please help.

my daughter tried to crack the passcode on another daughters phone.now shes locked out.phone is disabled. how can i fix this? Itunes doesnt recognize the phone.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7, i tried itunes and the no device

Posted on Oct 2, 2013 3:26 PM

3 replies

Oct 2, 2013 8:45 PM in response to judyn3383

whats ios version on phone?

if its not 7.0.1 then you can forcely factory resetting ...

plug phone to your itune... (does not matter its recoganize or not)
hold power button and home button togther until phone got power off and come back on..

release Power button when Apple logo comes...

contine hold Home button...

and you will see iTune see phone connected...

release the home button and and follow instruction on itune to restore iphone...

(make sure you have latest version of iTune and All windows or mac OS updates/patches)

& you will be done..

if you failed to do so... make sure you updates your Mac or Windows system Updates...

let me know its works for you or not.. because i had same issue and i fixed it... that way

thanks for your time

I am unable to get my iphone out of disabled mode. my daughter kept pressing passcodes and now im lock out.can someone please help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.