Skip navigation

Where to start...

135 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 18, 2013 7:19 PM by cktan124 RSS
Krissserz Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Oct 2, 2013 9:10 PM

Hi,

I owned and still own multiple Apple computers for years.

I just got an iPad, and I must say, I don't understand much of it (where things are stored, how to transfer things into it, and how to extract things from it, etc.). For example, I battled for hours to put my own wallpaper on the iPad... I read 100 Websites on the subject, and nothing EVER worked out for me. Ah well... I'll come back to that a little bit later.

But for now, I was wondering... Here is my first question, from the start: a) I buy buy my iPad, b) I set it up (network, etc.), c) my music library is in the Music app (and I can play it), but I NEVER synched my iPad to my MacBook Pro! How is that possible? How can I play my music on my iPad when I didn't even transferred my music from my MacBook Pro into it? I have almost 200 GB worth of music on my MacBook Pro, and my 128 GB iPad's storage is almost empty!

Thanks!

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.