Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where to start...

Hi,

I owned and still own multiple Apple computers for years.

I just got an iPad, and I must say, I don't understand much of it (where things are stored, how to transfer things into it, and how to extract things from it, etc.). For example, I battled for hours to put my own wallpaper on the iPad... I read 100 Websites on the subject, and nothing EVER worked out for me. Ah well... I'll come back to that a little bit later.

But for now, I was wondering... Here is my first question, from the start: a) I buy buy my iPad, b) I set it up (network, etc.), c) my music library is in the Music app (and I can play it), but I NEVER synched my iPad to my MacBook Pro! How is that possible? How can I play my music on my iPad when I didn't even transferred my music from my MacBook Pro into it? I have almost 200 GB worth of music on my MacBook Pro, and my 128 GB iPad's storage is almost empty!

Thanks!

Posted on Oct 2, 2013 9:10 PM

2 replies

Where to start...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.