Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to unlock home screen using tamil passcode

I recently changed from Home Screen unlock code to Tamil Passcode. i used the passcode in tamil "முரன்". While entering the New passcode in Settings, It confirmed the passcode. Then i tried to lock and again unlock, I can't. Reason: "ம" + "உ" = "மு", as per Tamil Keyboard. During unlocking the Home screen, the phone takes ""ம" & "உ" as seperate characters and read as "மஉரன்", for which its should have read as "முரன்".

Now i am unable to unlock my iphone. Please take this issue as high priority anUser uploaded filed provide a solution to unlock my iphone.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 2, 2013 9:12 PM

6 replies

Nov 21, 2013 11:55 PM in response to Arun4u

Hi Arun,

Call the Apple support and they'll guide you thru the complete process. You better have good internet connection before you start the restore. You need to download the complete 1GB+ iOS 7, latest iTunes to get this done.

this process will completely set your phone to factory reset and the backup will restore all your last back up data.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Madhu

Unable to unlock home screen using tamil passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.