Skip navigation

HT5848: About iTunes Radio

Learn about About iTunes Radio

HT5848 iTunes Radio > Editing Stations > Song's options in LCD > "Never Play This Song" not showing up

317 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 2, 2013 11:54 PM by quicksiteUSA RSS
quicksiteUSA Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Oct 2, 2013 11:54 PM

I solved this problem already but thought I would post anyway to help others:

According to Apple's Knowledge Base re iTunes Radio here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5848 , one can "Edit your Station" by right-clicking on clicking on the " > " icon just to the right of the song/track's name in the top-center display window (LCD Display) of Song Name, timeline. (Roll-over the song title to display > icon)  This opens a context menu that includes these action options:

• Play More Like This

• Never Play This Song

• Add to iTunes wishlist

• New station from Artist

• New Station from Song

• Share Station

Alternatively, if you RIGHT-CLICK on the "  > " icon, you see these different options:

• Pause

• Go to Current Song

• Show in iTunes store

• New Station from Song

• New Station from Artist

====

I initially was right-clicking and so didn't see the "New Play This Song" again option. Regular click; not a right-click

I solved this problem already but thought I would post anyway to help others:

According to Apple's Knowledge Base re iTunes Radio here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5848 , one can "Edit your Station" by right-clicking onclicking on the " > " icon just to the right of the song/track's name in the top-center display window (LCD Display) of Song Name, timeline. (Roll-over the song title to display > icon)  This opens a context menu that includes these action options:

• Play More Like This

• Never Play This Song

• Add to iTunes wishlist

• New station from Artist

• New Station from Song

• Share Station

Alternatively, if you RIGHT-CLICK on the "  > " icon, you see these different options:

• Pause

• Go to Current Song

• Show in iTunes store

• New Station from Song

• New Station from Artist

====

I initially was right-clicking and so didn't see the "New Play This Song" again option. Regular click and it shows up. Don't right-click.

*ATTENTION FORUM MODERATORS* Why were my choices for "which community to post this under" not include OS X? I was forced to use "iTunes for Windows", despite the fact that I have an Apple ID, have my products listed, I selected "MacPro", and yet your system can't detect that I intended to post to OS X platform and not-Windows?

Mac Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Related Articles

Bookmarked By (1)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.