0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 2, 2013 11:54 PM by quicksiteUSA
quicksiteUSA Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

I solved this problem already but thought I would post anyway to help others:

According to Apple's Knowledge Base re iTunes Radio here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5848 , one can "Edit your Station" by right-clicking on clicking on the " > " icon just to the right of the song/track's name in the top-center display window (LCD Display) of Song Name, timeline. (Roll-over the song title to display > icon)  This opens a context menu that includes these action options:

• Play More Like This

• Never Play This Song

• Add to iTunes wishlist

• New station from Artist

• New Station from Song

• Share Station

Alternatively, if you RIGHT-CLICK on the "  > " icon, you see these different options:

• Pause

• Go to Current Song

• Show in iTunes store

• New Station from Song

• New Station from Artist

====

I initially was right-clicking and so didn't see the "New Play This Song" again option. Regular click; not a right-click

I solved this problem already but thought I would post anyway to help others:

According to Apple's Knowledge Base re iTunes Radio here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5848 , one can "Edit your Station" by right-clicking onclicking on the " > " icon just to the right of the song/track's name in the top-center display window (LCD Display) of Song Name, timeline. (Roll-over the song title to display > icon)  This opens a context menu that includes these action options:

• Play More Like This

• Never Play This Song

• Add to iTunes wishlist

• New station from Artist

• New Station from Song

• Share Station

Alternatively, if you RIGHT-CLICK on the "  > " icon, you see these different options:

• Pause

• Go to Current Song

• Show in iTunes store

• New Station from Song

• New Station from Artist

====

I initially was right-clicking and so didn't see the "New Play This Song" again option. Regular click and it shows up. Don't right-click.

*ATTENTION FORUM MODERATORS* Why were my choices for "which community to post this under" not include OS X? I was forced to use "iTunes for Windows", despite the fact that I have an Apple ID, have my products listed, I selected "MacPro", and yet your system can't detect that I intended to post to OS X platform and not-Windows?

Mac Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)