Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The Zoom in & out icons making me so Dizzy and motion sick Uhhhhhhh!!

WoW!! I thought that I was the only one getting Motion Sickness but thanks God that it's not only me and now I realize that slot of other people now are having the same type of problem!! And now I'm 100% Confirm that it's really the iOS software that's making all this dizziness.. Yes it's making me motion sick as well and we should tell apple to come with a new update to take these UNREALISTIC motion & Zoom effects out because it makes me really dizzy and it also makes shifting & going thru different apps very slow unlike how in iOS 6 everything worked so fast and if you wanted to go to a particular app you won't feel the slow motion going in and out of the app but it would go in and out of the apps really fast.. I hope that Apple reads our comments on these YouTube videos and updates the iOS7 to reduce these Zoom in and Out Motion effects

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 3, 2013 3:15 AM

1 reply

The Zoom in & out icons making me so Dizzy and motion sick Uhhhhhhh!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.