Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Don't want iCloud to automatically download my podcasts

Hi,

I am using OS 10.8.5 and iTunes 11.1. I do not have iTunes automatically sync to any OS devices as I do things manually. I also do not use the Podcast App on my phone as I tried it, but did not like it. My problem is that since I downloaded the new version of iTunes my podcasts that I don't download automatically are downlading to iCloud and I do not want them to. This makes my count of unplayed episodes wrong and I have to manually say that I have already listened to these episodes when I haven't even downloaded them to my computer. Is there any way I can get iTunes to stop downloading the podcasts auntomatically to iCloud? I've gone through system preferences and chose iCloud, but I did not see any option for iTunes. I've also checked the preferences in iTunes and turned off show iTunes in the cloud purchases, but this did not solve the problem either.

Posted on Oct 3, 2013 6:07 AM

There are no replies.

Don't want iCloud to automatically download my podcasts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.