Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Your purchase cannot be completed" when I try buying an in app purchase help me please

When I try buying an in-app purchase it says "your purchase cannot be completed" please help me thanks

iPad Retina Display-OTHER, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 3, 2013 8:02 AM

3 replies

Oct 3, 2013 9:13 PM in response to Claybrit

I also got this error when I try to purchase an app from iTunes Store on my iPad.

"Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed - For assistance, contact iTunes Support at www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/."

When I go to this URL, I get the page to select the Country. Which really no help at all.

What I did then was try to make the same purchase on my iPhone. On this occasion iTunes Store advised me I had to verify a new device. In doing so I discovered I needed to update my CC details. Once I did this my iPad stopped getting the error.

Seems the iPad on this version does not do the Account Verification step when it is required. Instead you get this error.

"Your purchase cannot be completed" when I try buying an in app purchase help me please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.