Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HOW can I get my iTunes Libray MAIN WINDOW to show in LIST form (like before). NOW only shows an IMAGE GRID. HATE it. HELP please! THANKS!!

For the last 2 (maybe 3) updates iTunes has been showing my MUSIC LIBARY in a GRID of IMAGES with small caption below each image (usually an empty grey box, but occasionally tje front cover of album). It is a BIG waste of time to look at, go through and find any of my many hundreds of items.

I want / NEED "LIST VIEW" (or whatever it is called) back.

I have looked in SUPPORT / iTunes HELP / Preferences / ALL my menus - for ANY info on getting my LIST VIEW back.

Somebody PLEASE share with me HOW to get a LIST VIEW in the iTunes MAIN WINDOW (NOT the sidebar ...which is in a nice LIST foerm still thank God).

Going out of my mind on this one - and wasting LOTS of time, going through it.

Sure it's ALPHABETICAL (in an arbitrary fashion), but do they REALLY expect me to "REMEMBER" - or already know my choice - of what I am" looking for"?? Come on! I open iTunes, SEARCH through my (where'd it GO?) list and choose something that feels right for the moment. Most people do.

This IMAGE GRID just throws unnecessary obstruction into the experience and takes massive amounts of time to arrive at a selection (especially if it is not one of my first 40 albums (less than 10% of my libary). I want it gone - and a simple LIST VIEW back. ANY help VASTLY appreciated.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8), RE: iTUNES (product choices don't s

Posted on Oct 3, 2013 2:24 PM

1 reply

HOW can I get my iTunes Libray MAIN WINDOW to show in LIST form (like before). NOW only shows an IMAGE GRID. HATE it. HELP please! THANKS!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.