Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm not sure I have iCloud on, and my iPad is showing the usb cord, along with the iTunes logo, only able to shut off. Turned it back on, same logo and usb cord. Help?

I was trying to get the new iOS update, and the iPad froze. I've seen others who have the same problem, but they had the iCloud and things like that. I have a few stories on there, and I'm not about ready to lose them, as I was stupid enough to not transfer them to my computer or anywhere else.

I went onto iTunes, hoping it would do that "restore iPad" thing, but so far, nope. I think it'd be fair to also inform that my iPad has been that was for three days, and I'm at a loss at what else to do. Can someone please, please help? Lord knows I need it...

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.1

Posted on Oct 3, 2013 3:53 PM

1 reply

I'm not sure I have iCloud on, and my iPad is showing the usb cord, along with the iTunes logo, only able to shut off. Turned it back on, same logo and usb cord. Help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.