Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS: Animations and other problems

I haven't seen many complaining about this yet, but I am experiencing some troubles, not that significant but undoubtely annoying. First of all the unlock animation. It takes just too long for the screen to become "slideable", since you have to wait for all the apps to be in their position. Secondly, I have been noticing glitches when rotating the device (iPad 4): folders change color for a while, with no reason, and then, at the end of the rotation animation, they change color again. The rotation is also a bit laggy, which wasn't on iOS 6 at all. Number three, when closing an app by gesture (the one that involves a five-fingers pinch) the animation is just laggy and won't show completely, it seems to jump from one frame of the animation to the last one.

The following is not a bug but I think it could be change to make the system a little more user-friendly. When adjusting the screen brightness from the quick control panel, it doesen't show the real brightness, since the control panel slightly darkens the screen, giving you back the real brightness once hidden. Again it's not tht big of an issue, but I just don't... get it. It also takes very long to change the wallpaper.

Well it's a **** of a bunch load of things that didn't go right. What happened? Am I the only one who is experiencing or finds those glitches very annoying? Keep in min I have an iPad 4th generation.

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 3, 2013 6:50 PM

There are no replies.

iOS: Animations and other problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.