Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple id problem

I HAVE CHANGED MY APPLE ID ,NOW ITS NOT LET ME TO UPDATE MY PERVIUS APPS THAT I BUY , ITS SAID I SHOUD SIGN WITH THAT APPLE ID WHICH I PURCHES THOSE APPS , BUT I DONT REMMEBER IT

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Oct 4, 2013 2:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2013 4:07 AM

All purchases are permanently tied to the Apple ID they were purchased with. This is why you should not change your Apple ID. It is easy enough to add an alternate email address for contact and password recovery if your original email address becomes inaccessible for some reason.

See MyAppleID and HT5312 - Rescue email address and how to reset Apple ID security questions.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2013 4:07 AM in response to Alirezajt

All purchases are permanently tied to the Apple ID they were purchased with. This is why you should not change your Apple ID. It is easy enough to add an alternate email address for contact and password recovery if your original email address becomes inaccessible for some reason.

See MyAppleID and HT5312 - Rescue email address and how to reset Apple ID security questions.

tt2

apple id problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.