Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to switch between traditional chinese & simplified chinese

when i start writing chinese, it is always in traditional chinese ... how do i switch between traditional chinese & simplified chinese in writing chinese using magic pad?...

please advise...

cheers,

Posted on Oct 4, 2013 9:41 AM

7 replies

Oct 5, 2013 1:10 PM in response to Tom Gewecke

tom,

i understood what you mean "flag" menu now ... i should tell you the current setting in the "flag" menu is american english ... when i start writing chinese using magic pad, it uses the traditional chinese ... it will never start using simplified chinese ... and i do not how to switch to simplified chinese...

in the "flag" menu, it is the different ways to input chinese for both simplified & traditional chinese using the key pad to type-in...

it is not to set between simplified or traditional chinese in using the magic track pad...

it will change the input from magic trackpad to the key pad input if i use the options listed in the "flag" menu...

i do not see any other options listed in "flag" menu for magic track pad...

this is my understanding...

cheers,

how to switch between traditional chinese & simplified chinese

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.