Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have several Apple devices and now my latest is the MacAir. I have trouble in signing or accessing the I tunes store for applications although I have re set also my password several times. Thanks

I have apple devices, macbook laptop, iphone and now the latest is MacAir. i need to update my applications purchased and now I can't access to the I tune Store although I re set several times my apple password. Please help. Resetting of password did'nt help. Anyone?

MacBook Air

Posted on Oct 4, 2013 9:30 AM

1 reply

I have several Apple devices and now my latest is the MacAir. I have trouble in signing or accessing the I tunes store for applications although I have re set also my password several times. Thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.