289 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 6, 2013 8:28 AM by mario49
Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.
For more information on this, take a look at:
iPhone: Troubleshooting a cellular data connection
- Restart your iPhone.
- Ensure that your software is up to date:
- Remove the SIM Card and reinsert it. Allow the iPhone to acquire the network again.
- If your SIM card has SIM PIN enabled, try toggling it off: Tap Settings > Phone > SIM PIN.
- Try another location. If a different location works, but the original location still does not, contact your carrierto report the issue.
- Reset network settings: Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
- Restore the iPhone as new.
- Contact your carrier
Best of luck,