Skip navigation

Screensaver not using selected preset

3995 Views 21 Replies Latest reply: Mar 13, 2014 1:10 PM by Geiger RSS
1 2 Previous Next
westinmylifeaway Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Oct 4, 2013 2:29 PM

I have 2 AppleTV's that we use for lobby loops. Both were connected to an iCloud Photo Stream that a small group of people could provide updates to with a commonly known Apple ID. Since the latest update both systems revert to the National Geographic photo group instead of the iCloud Photo Stream. We've logged out of the accounts, reset the device, logged back in, slected another screensaver the reselected the Photo Stream and they fail to remember that the Photo Stream is the selected screensaver content. After power up and the screensaver delay the National Geographic photo group is displayed, not the Photo Stream group. Anyone else run into this and find a fix?

1 2 Previous Next

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (3)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.