Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PLEASE HELP! How do I delete my Top Hit search in Safari? I am using iPad with iOS 7.02 ... Thanks!

Dear Apple users,

Hello and hope you all doing well,

I am having some difficulties regarding removing or deleting my Top Hit search in safari, I tried: settings>Safari>Clear history & clear cookies and data, also I tried restarting my device several times but, when I open my safari I still see the site in my address bar under my Top Hits.

I AM USING iPAD WITH IOS7.02

HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Best Regards

K.H

Toranj Studios

iPad, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 5, 2013 12:50 AM

5 replies

Aug 30, 2015 3:41 AM in response to sturgeonshoal

this actually appears to have worked where other suggestions haven't - thanks - I would add that when you turn safari back off again, you need to wait a second or two for the screen to come up with the options for what would you like to do with the previously synced icloud safari data on you ipad - then you select delete from my ipad and yes it works!

PLEASE HELP! How do I delete my Top Hit search in Safari? I am using iPad with iOS 7.02 ... Thanks!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.