Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voice memos on ios7, it freezes after I try and save it

Hey!

I record all of my lectures on my iphone, but since I have updated to ios7 I am not able to do that. It records the lectures, but when I tap finished/save, it freezes up and the memo just is 00:00 even though I have been recording for 1 and a half hour. I think there is a bug in the new voice memo. Is there anyone else who has this problem or know how to solve it?

PS: any apps you can recommend for me to use.

Posted on Oct 5, 2013 1:48 AM

1 reply

Oct 8, 2013 11:33 AM in response to xquisit3

Nothing seems to work correctly in the new iOS! I also have the same issue (among a number of other issues) and I have tested it time and time again, trying to figure out if it is caused by going into the camera app or the screen locking.

It is definitely a HUGE bug that apple NEEDS to fix, I have lost 5 lectures so far and am regretting ever upgrading to iOS7. If there is a way to revert to the old version of iOS, I would do it immediately!

I have not found any solutions to date, besides using my boyfriends old iPhone 4 which has not upgraded to iOS7. Bad move on apple's part, they shouldn't mess with apps that work great.

Voice memos on ios7, it freezes after I try and save it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.