Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad bluetooth keyboard with touchpad

Hi guys!

Just this day when is was at the coffeshop i saw something i've never seen before, it was an ipad docked to a bluetoooth keyboard with TRACKPAD on!! So i am wondering if you know where i can get is? It seemed pretty awesome, like a slim macbook pro you know.

Best regards

Posted on Oct 5, 2013 7:39 AM

1 reply

Oct 7, 2013 2:02 PM in response to Fruitshopper

Hello Fruitshopper,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

For more information on this, take a look at:

iPad: Using Bluetooth headsets and keyboards

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4111

Pair iPad with a Bluetooth accessory

1. Follow the instructions that came with the Bluetooth accessory to make it discoverable or to set it to search for other Bluetooth accessories. This may involve entering a passkey or PIN (Personal Identification Number).
  2. From the Home screen, choose Settings > Bluetooth2 and turn Bluetooth on. iPad searches for nearby Bluetooth accessories.
  3. Choose the Bluetooth accessory, and then enter a passkey or PIN if prompted.
    • Bluetooth headset: Refer to the documentation for the headset to determine the passkey.
    • Bluetooth keyboard: Type the passcode displayed on the iPad on the keyboard and then return.
  4. When pairing is complete, you can use the Bluetooth accessory with your iPad.

Best of luck,

Mario

Ipad bluetooth keyboard with touchpad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.