Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Weird Stereo delay going on ?

Hey guys, i was recording fine in logic pro x then i unplugged my guitar to tune up and when i plugged it back in there was a weird stereo delay thing going on. It's not latency as the signal comes out of my left monitor as soon as play a note but is then delayed like an 8th note before coming out of the right monitor Have no idea what has caused this as all i did was unplug my guitar to tune up. There are definatly no plugins being used yet on any of the channels. It only happens when i click the input monitoring button once i unclick that the delay goes away but obviousy i can only then hear the guitar out of one speaker. And when i switch from stereo out to mono there is still an 8th note delay but it just happens in the left speaker ? All the takes i have already recorded playback fine.....im kind of stuck here....any help is apreciated ?

Im using the line out of my amp to get the guitar sound in to a USB pre-amp straight in to Logic pro X.

Thanks

Posted on Oct 5, 2013 8:42 AM

2 replies

Oct 5, 2013 9:17 AM in response to Data Stream Studio

The input is mono. All the other tracks recorded fine and still playback correctly. It just happend all of a sudded im asuming it could be a software monitoring problem as it doesnt happen when im not software monitoring but i need to so i can hear if what im plaing sounds ok. Its just really random it happend all of a sudden without me changing and settings....

Weird Stereo delay going on ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.