Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I remove my panoramas from my iPhone?

I have about 20 panoramas from 2 or 3 photos on my computer. When I first synced my photos from my computer to iOS7 (on iPhone 4), the panoramas came along as well in their own folder. Now the folders that held those panoramas have been removed from the iPhone, but the pano's stay. I can't even delete them for some reason using the action menu. What can I do to get rid of them from the iPhone?

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 5, 2013 10:42 AM

5 replies

Oct 11, 2013 6:43 PM in response to SlimDKR

Covered here:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5165647?start=0&tstart=0

"Perhaps the most direct solution in your case is to change your sync settings such that you don't sync ANY photos -- that will remove them all, except Camera Roll of course. Then select the photo folder that you want to sync via iTunes and apply that change to put only the ones you want back onto the iPhone."

Jun 16, 2014 11:48 AM in response to SlimDKR

The Pamoramas album is not really a seperate album but a catalog of panoramic photos in the other albums. If you take a pamoramic photo and import it to your computer into a folder that is being synced, it will appear in the Panoramas "album". If you delete it from both your Camera Roll and the folder on your computer, re-sync, it will be gone! If you delete all the panoramic photos from your Camera Roll and sync folders, the Panoramic "album" will disappear completely.

How can I remove my panoramas from my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.