Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete a radio station stream from "My Stations" in iTunes 11.1 for the Mac?

So far in iTunes Radio I have 3 personalized radio stations set up. I want to get rid of one of them. How to do? This is on my Mac and not iOS.

MacBook Pro (13-inch Early 2011), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Oct 5, 2013 11:04 AM

7 replies

Oct 7, 2013 6:17 AM in response to macpro3000

Hello, macpro3000.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

Deleting a station in iTunes Radio is similar to deleting other iTunes media. To delete a station, click the desired station, then press delete on your keyboard. You can also delete multiple stations by clicking and dragging your cursor over multiple stations. Once you've selected the desired stations, press delete on your keyboard.

About iTunes Radio

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5848

Cheers,

Jason H.

Nov 29, 2015 6:33 AM in response to Professor AR

I agree--especially on the new Apple TV4. What I did was on all of my iTunes (iOS, Mac & ATV4) was add a radio station that was more likable or interesting in order to move the ones I don't want to see to the back of the visible list. If you want to re-order them, play it for a second or two & it places the station in the front of the list.

Nov 29, 2015 7:17 AM in response to CJB14

This thread was originally related to iTunes Radio which has now be replaced by Apple Music.

The My Stations list has been replaced with a Recently Played listing. These cannot be deleted and they will reorder or be replaced by newer stations you listen to. Its just a quick way access previous stations you might want to listen to again. Others will drop off the listing as they are replaced.

How do I delete a radio station stream from "My Stations" in iTunes 11.1 for the Mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.