Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm having problems with my iPad my husband tried to set the iPad up using his information. So part of the iPad has hie e-mail and pass-code, I managed to get his pass-code out but still can not get to all accounts to manage to replace with my e-mail.

? I think my iTunes still has my husbands info cause I'm having problems getting it to work with the other systems?

I tried to order books yesterday and it said I needed a support program like iTunes, I suppose to already have iTunes?

Posted on Oct 5, 2013 11:29 AM

1 reply

Oct 5, 2013 11:33 AM in response to BarbaraGriffin17@icloud

Go to Settings>Mail, Contacts, Calendars>email account name>

If you scroll to the bottom of the screen you should see an option to delete the email account.

I'd also presume you have your own iCloud account as well so it may well be worth checking if your husbands is on here and deleting this and replacing with your own.

Select Settings>iCloud>

Check the Apple ID which appears on this screen, is it yours? If not scroll to the bottom and select Delete Account.

Regards,

Steve

I'm having problems with my iPad my husband tried to set the iPad up using his information. So part of the iPad has hie e-mail and pass-code, I managed to get his pass-code out but still can not get to all accounts to manage to replace with my e-mail.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.