Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is anyone else having problems texting? It sometimes will tell me that a phone number is needed to text however my phone has my phone number in the settings.

It will tell me that I have to enter my phone number in to text. The weird thing is I have my phone number in the phone settings.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 5, 2013 2:50 PM

3 replies

Oct 8, 2013 6:58 AM in response to CarlAVII

Thanks, however my phone is already set up correctly. This issue occurrs after the phone has been working for several days or weeks. Then all of a sudden it pops up with this message saying I need to add a phone number to my phone. No one has the PIN to my phone so they would not be able to make any changes to it while I am not looking. Again thank you for your time and trying to assist me.

Is anyone else having problems texting? It sometimes will tell me that a phone number is needed to text however my phone has my phone number in the settings.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.