Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Did my resume in Pages. When the employer's webside asks to post my resume, it has a 'browse' button, which on my cpu pulls up various software programs; however on my iPad, it only pulls up my photos...How can I attach the .doc version?

I did my resume using a blank document in Pages. I can attach it to an email as a Word document, no problem, but when I was required by an employer to fill out part of the application on their website, then attach my resume at the end, via a 'browse' button, it only pulls up my photos, photo stream, and video's. How do I get the .doc version of my Pages document to attach? Do I need to do it via a 3rd application?

Thank you for your time and expertise.

iPad, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 5, 2013 6:13 PM

1 reply

Did my resume in Pages. When the employer's webside asks to post my resume, it has a 'browse' button, which on my cpu pulls up various software programs; however on my iPad, it only pulls up my photos...How can I attach the .doc version?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.