Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Manual Play Order for Podcast "My Stations" in iTunes?

I have created my own podcast station and have set the "Play Order" to "Manual". However, I can't figure out how to move around the individual podcast episodes to manipulate the play order. I expected to be able to drag-and-drop the episodes in whatever order I wanted. Can anyone help me figure out how to manually reorder the play list??

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Oct 5, 2013 9:17 PM

6 replies

Oct 19, 2015 6:59 AM in response to kfriem

podcasts app really ***** much worse now than it did before. My hubby has had much better results (making playlists, that is) using iCatcher so i'm going to try that. And did you notice (maybe it's just me) apple doesn't give you anywhere to review this sucky app anymore. The reviews are still there but I honestly can't find any way to update my own review or add one if i haven't made one already.

Disclaimer - i am in no way affiliated with iCatcher I just hate this podcasts app, it is practically useless now after the update.

Manual Play Order for Podcast "My Stations" in iTunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.