Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i add a LinkedIn badge to Apple Mail signature

Does someone know how to add popular badges (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) to Apple Mail signatures. Just badge icon with a hyperlink to my profile.

Posted on Oct 6, 2013 6:26 AM

7 replies

Oct 6, 2013 7:44 AM in response to abachelorgirl

Actually I just figured it out. Within your public profile on LinkedIn is an area for LinkedIn badges on right side. Click there and it will display several types of badges. Right click on the badge you want to use and do a "save as" to desktop.

Now go into Mail preferences, signatures. Copy and paste the icon you've saved to your desktop wherever you would like the badge to display within your signature. Then go to Edit on top menu and select "add link". This will open a box where you need to fill in your LinkedIn address that displays right below your profile photo. Save this.

This will turn the badge into a hyperlink that will connect to your LinkedIn Profile. To test it, create a new email using this signature and do a test send. When you receive the test email click on the badge to confirm that it takes you to your LinkedIn Profile.

Good luck!

Nov 20, 2015 1:55 AM in response to Officially lost

Hi Mark,

I was having the same problem but I think I found something that works. I noticed that the icon I downloaded got saved as PNG file. I changed it to JPG and was able to paste it in, associate the link and not have it grayed out in the El Captain release. To covert the file, I used Preview, made a duplicate and then renamed it, which also allows you to change the format.

Best of luck.

Craig

how do i add a LinkedIn badge to Apple Mail signature

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.