Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi, i was recently on an IOS 7 update before it's release and downloaded it from the web and i just got this message saying that my device is not registered as a part of the iphone developer. i have been using this for about 2 months now. what is a fix?

hi, i was recently on an IOS 7 update before it's release and downloaded it from the web and i just got this message saying that my device is not registered as a part of the iphone developer. i have been using this for about 2 months now. what is a fix?

iPhone 4

Posted on Oct 6, 2013 7:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2013 7:51 AM

Take a look at the solution of this discussion thread.

Basically, you may need to use iTunes to download the iOS 7.0.2 ipsw file and reinstall iOS 7.

2 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.