Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to buy an unlocked iPhone 5c in USA, find a no contract SIM card for USA, and also be able to use it on trips to UK, possibly changing the sim card there. What model should I get and is this possible?

I cannot use T-Mobile, no reception in my house.

iPad 2

Posted on Oct 6, 2013 7:32 AM

2 replies

Oct 8, 2013 12:30 PM in response to samfromshrewsbury

Hey samfromshrewsbury,

Thanks for the question. The following purchase page may have the information you are looking for:

iPhone 5c - Buy iPhone 5c in white, pink, yellow, blue, or green - Apple Store (U.S.)

http://store.apple.com/us/buy-iphone/iphone5c

If you buy a SIM-free iPhone, you will need to purchase a GSM-compatible nano-SIM card separately. In the United States, you can purchase such a SIM from AT&T or T-Mobile. When you travel internationally, you can use a nano-SIM card for iPhone 5c from a local GSM carrier. The unlocked iPhone 5c model is A1532 (GSM).

Thanks,

Matt M.

I want to buy an unlocked iPhone 5c in USA, find a no contract SIM card for USA, and also be able to use it on trips to UK, possibly changing the sim card there. What model should I get and is this possible?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.