Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I recovery photos on iPhone 5 without backup?

How do I recovery lost photos on my iPhone 5 without backup? I had to restore it but when I restored it, the last backup was august. I've lost a lot of photos,apps,contacts,messages & bookmarks. I tried using Dr. Fone but I still can't get anything back. I need some help! :(

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 6, 2013 8:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2013 11:38 AM

iPhone data recovery application which enables you to recover iPhone erased, deleted or missing files including images, videos, songs, text messages, contacts, notes and so on, as long as you have ever synced your personal data to iTunes on a computer. You are even able to preview the lost files before they are fully restored from the backup file of your iPhone. The software works without iTunes, simply download it to your computer and click to start scan. After that you’ll see all your contents on your iPhone listed right in front of your eyes. The software works for iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4G, 4S, 5.

<Link Edited By Host>

13 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2013 11:38 AM in response to itsiCam

iPhone data recovery application which enables you to recover iPhone erased, deleted or missing files including images, videos, songs, text messages, contacts, notes and so on, as long as you have ever synced your personal data to iTunes on a computer. You are even able to preview the lost files before they are fully restored from the backup file of your iPhone. The software works without iTunes, simply download it to your computer and click to start scan. After that you’ll see all your contents on your iPhone listed right in front of your eyes. The software works for iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4G, 4S, 5.

<Link Edited By Host>

Jan 4, 2014 7:45 PM in response to itsiCam

itsiCam wrote:

So I can't find my photos back anymore?

As I know, If the photo deleted, it still store in iPhone, if it isn't overwritten by other data, you can recover the deleted iPhone photos, you can search in google to find a tool to help you, I holp you make a backup with iTunes or iCloud, then follow this from Apple: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1766

Apr 14, 2014 8:36 AM in response to itsiCam

All may not be lost, you could use a file recovery app, such as Wondershare's Photo Recovery utility. It'll cost you, but you should be able to get most of the photos off your iPhone.

Let this be a learning lesson: Always do regular backups of your iPhone, to your Mac, eg. weekly or daily, depending on how much you use it, for things like photos and email, etc.

Feb 5, 2015 12:35 AM in response to itsiCam

If your iPhone runs iOS 5 or later, you are able to turn on iCloud backup by going “Settings” > “iCloud” > “Storage & Backup” and switching on “iCloud Backup” on your iPhone. Once iCloud backup is activated, iCloud will automatically back up your camera roll, accounts, documents, and settings when the iPhone is plugged in to a power source, screen-locked and connected to WLAN.

Thus, if you find your iPhone photos are lost and you have no iTunes backup, as long as you have enabled “iCloud backup” and iCloud backed up your iPhone before the loss, you are still able to get the lost photos back.

May 20, 2016 12:47 AM in response to itsiCam

For any one else struggling with this and you have iOS8, try your recently deleted album in your Photos app. If not, try restoring from an iTunes or iCloud backup. However this will only work if you had created a backup before the photos were deleted.

If you haven't created a backup, you can recover deleted photos straight from your iPhone with a program we developed here in my office.

https://www.enigma-recovery.com/ios/

Take a look we'd be happy to help :-)

(Disclaimer: I work for the company I mentioned and wrote the help articles contained on the website. So, I stand to benefit, financially or otherwise, from the link I am providing.)

<Link Edited by Host>

How do I recovery photos on iPhone 5 without backup?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.