Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I create a new slide that starts where a complex animation on the previous slide ends?

I am creating a series of animations to illustrate a complex set of ideas, and I want to do it as a series of animations, to keep each slide from getting too complex. I would like to do this a stages, by creating a new slide that is a copy of where the previous slide ended. I'm hoping that some of you have done more with Keynote animations than I, and that you'll be able to give me a few suggestions. Thanks!!

Posted on Oct 6, 2013 9:07 AM

2 replies

Oct 6, 2013 6:55 PM in response to Gary Scotland

Thanks, Gary. I should have mentioned that the previous slide moved and scaled several groups of objects. So, at the end of the slide's activity the groups of objects were in different positions and were of different sizes than they are when I return to the slide. So if I copy the opbject sn paste them onto the next slide, I still need to get them to the right place, and scale them. That's tricky, especially since text objects don't scale like graphic objects. Thanks for trying tohelp, though. I apprecaite your effort!

How can I create a new slide that starts where a complex animation on the previous slide ends?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.