Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad 3 iOS 7.0.2 Greek Passcode problem

I updated my iPad 3g to iOS 7.0.2. and tried out the Greek passcode lock. I confirmed my passcode and locked my iPad. I typed in my passcode and it didn't work! It looked like when I typed my passcode in the Greek keyboard the letters looked different. I tried restoring my iPad 3g back to factory setting and did force recovery. Everytime I do it and the recovery is almost finished, the apple on the iPad pops up and its back to the home screen where it says disabled. I then get an error on iTunes saying cannot connect iPad to iTunes, need to unlock iPad to continue. Someone please help!

iOS 7.0.2, iPad 3

Posted on Oct 6, 2013 11:43 AM

1 reply

iPad 3 iOS 7.0.2 Greek Passcode problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.