If you're using iOS 5 or iOS 6 on your iPhone, you'll follow these steps to set up contact syncing with Google Contacts:
- Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account... > Other > Add CardDAV Account.
- Enter the following information in the fields:
- Server: google.com
- User Name: your full Google email address
- Password: your Google account password
- Tap Next at the top of the screen to complete the setup.
After you have completed the setup, open the Contacts app on your device. Syncing should begin automatically.
Note: Make sure that SSL is enabled (under Advanced settings) and the port is 443.
You may also visit the Google website to learn more about syncing with Google contacts.
Welcome to Apple Support Communities!
Have a good one,